Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Another year has passed and I am not 18 - just 21 and a bit ; the bit just keeps getting bigger. Where has this month gone? Will I ever know what I want to do when I grow up? Will the MA help me get a 'proper job?' I wanted to do lots of reading but have spent the last two weeks trying to find a new university course for my daughter as Bedford closed her course a fortnight ago due to lack of numbers. How can they do this when she was virtually packed and ready to go?
Looking forward to next weekend when I have some time for myself here.

Comments:
I am very sorry about your daughter - how annoying!
I think the only thing to think about the MA is you WILL ENJOY IT.
So you are doing it for fun.
Much better.
 
gosh. only just caught up ... has she got a place somewhere now?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?